This is a guest post from John Caulfield Solutions Director Oracle Ireland and member of the Irish Software Association (ISA) Executive Council
Update: Techbrew on Product Management now on Thursday 13th January – more details here
The first Techbrew on the 14th October saw Jonathan Boyland (CTO of Fineos), Fergus Gloster (formerly of Salesforce.com and founder of Thomond Technologies) and myself stand on tables to argue over Saas (Software as a Service) – Ignore It, Adapt Your Software or Start Again.
Due to public demand (Techbrew is open to all software companies, regardless of whether they’re members of the ISA or not) Techbrew Number 2 is still free and on it’s way on December 2nd January 13th.This time it’s Product Management that’s in the spotlight (or rather, on the soapbox). Sign up for Techbrew here.
On the soapbox this time around will be
- John Maughan : Founder of Nimble Tours, many years in product management at Newbay, Cape Clear, and SoftCo
- John Keane Director of Product Management, at Norkom Technologies
- Paddy Holahan Founder and CEO of NewBay. Quote: “I’m a HUGE advocate for product management as the key to company scaling and growth”
- Pat Flynn CEO of Fairview Analytics, many years PM experience in Eircell/Vodafone, Logica-Aldiscon and Openmind Networks
- Mary Ryan Founder of Product Innovator Ltd.
- Glen Poor – Director, European Development Centre, Microsoft