This is a guest post from John Caulfield, Solutions Director Oracle Ireland and member of the Irish Software Association (ISA) Executive Council. This is the latest in the series of Irish Software Association and Techbrew events that EI is proud to be associated with.
As a compliment to the work that EI and the ISA have done in helping software companies use partners to win export sales, we’re focusing the next TechBrew (Thurs 9th February @ 7.00pm) on the area. Held at 4 Dame Lane Dublin 2, TechBrew is an informal gathering of software company management and technology leaders, getting together to chat over a bite and a beer.
In between the networking and beers we’ll cover “Partnering—Is it the fastest and cheapest entry to new markets or does it ultimately cost more?”. Talk to your peers to talk about the best route to market. Find out if you are willing to sacrifice control for coverage. See how you can expand your existing markets, what models work best and identify the best partners options for different markets, and how to managing the channel. Hear practical advice, successes and pitfalls, from those who have gone before you, shared in an informal learning environment.
Confirmed to speak:
- Donagh Kiernan, Founder and CEO, Tenego Partnering, driving international sales for high growth technology companies, through partnering. Donagh helps high growth technology companies drive international sales, through partnering. He focuisses on making current partners effective and securing new partners that are ‘best-fit’ to sell products or services in identified target markets.
If you have some practical experience to offer yourself, why not take ten minutes to share your experiences on the night.
- Coderdojo Mentor Conference set to Rock at Slane Castle April 12th and 13th - April 3, 2013
- Dublin GameCraft 2 – Saturday the 17th November - October 5, 2012
- Last days for Early Bird tickets – Oracle Ireland @ OpenWorld 2012 - August 23, 2012
- Event GMIT Galway 14th September – CloudBusting Dispelling the myth of the Cloud - August 16, 2012
- Microsoft WPC 12 Toronto – 10 reasons why you should meet us on the stand - July 11, 2012
- BDO Event – Growth & Emerging Markets, Risks, Funding and Exit Strategies - April 17, 2012
- Make your company investor ready! – ISA Event 10th May - April 4, 2012
- BizGrad Dublin 2012 – Do you want to mentor the next generation? - March 7, 2012
- 2012 Software and Service events in US, Canada, UK and Europe; Your Call! - February 27, 2012
- Zombies, Students and Professional Games Developers welcome in DIT on Feb 25th - February 8, 2012