I’ll be attending TravelHuddle Dublin, Ireland’s largest online travel marketing conference next Thursday, November 3rd. Speaker line-up looks pretty good, and I’m hoping to pick up some tips and tricks in what must be one of the most competitive sectors online. One of the key weaknesses I see in Irish SMEs is a lack of awareness and capability around Customer Relationship Management (both processes and tools) so I’m particularly keen to see what I can learn and pass on from thoughtleaders in an industry where this is a vital part of their marketing activities.
So the good news is that the kind folk over at Merrion BD (the conference organisers) have provided me with two complimentary tickets for readers of the BestConnected blog: the first two individuals to leave a comment below will each receive a full pass for the day, including access to the Demo Zone.
Hope to see you there.
Update: tickets are gone, thanks for all the replies. Congrats to Patrick and Mary, is winging its way to you shortly.
- Proposed Entrepreneur Transition Programme - June 14, 2012
- Dublin-Poznań Startup Bridge - June 12, 2012
- Polecat Secures €850,000 Investment From AIB Seed Capital Fund, Private Investors and Enterprise Ireland - March 2, 2012
- London Web Summit - February 23, 2012
- 7 Ways To Improve Your Internet Marketing – Enerit and Social Media - February 17, 2012
- Work Placement Opportunities with LIT - February 15, 2012
- Using The Internet To Compete In International Markets – March 2012 - February 10, 2012
- 7 Ways To Improve Your Internet Marketing – EPS Group and SEO - February 3, 2012
- 7 Ways To Improve Your Internet Marketing – Celtrino and Content - January 27, 2012
- 7 Ways To Improve Your Internet Marketing – Nualight and Email Marketing - January 20, 2012