The theme for the upcoming IBEC Audiovisual Federation seminar in conjunction with Enterprise Ireland will provide an opportunity to discuss new emerging online business models linked to the content industry focusing on “Creating a market online”, “Growing online customer relations” and “online copyright protection”.
Online Business Models and the Content Industry , Thursday, 17th November 2011 8am – 1:30 pm, The O’Callaghan Alexander Hotel, Dublin 2
Speakers and panellists include
- Richard Bruton, TD, Minister for Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation
- Noel Curran, Director General, RTÉ
- Gail Power, Facebook Ireland
- Philip Clarke, Mediapeers
- Barbara Galavan, CEO Screen Producers Ireland
To reserve your place please book online at IBEC’s Event site; and for further details contact Carolyn Doumeni (email@example.com).