Enterprise Ireland recognises that market-led innovation is critical to any company’s future success.
Product Management is a key organisational function implemented by highly successful companies to maximise their profitability by managing their products from idea generation to end of life.
Following a product management process ensures that a company:
- Identifies the right market
- Identifies the right customer
- Builds the right product
- Clearly articulates the business value of this product to the target market
- Delivers the product to the market through the most effective channels and business models
Product Innovator Ltd provides training, tools and consultancy in Product Management. Irish and international clients include Government Agencies, Universities, Technology Incubation Centres, and both established and early stage companies.
Product Innovator’s next 2-day Product Management Training course in Dublin is 12th – 13th June at The Gibson Hotel, Point Village.
The Product Innovator approach is hands-on and practical. Practical exercises and discussions are based around the needs of the participants, backed up with templates and examples, so expect to return to your office armed with tools, skills and concepts that will have an immediate impact on your business.
To learn more and to register for the 2 day course, please use the following link:
- Bank of Ireland & Google: Enabling Enterprise Seminar - June 11, 2014
- Technology Survey by Amarach Research - February 17, 2014
- Finance 4 Growth – FX & Limiting the Risk of International Trade - October 11, 2013
- Cloud Workshops in Excel @ Export Selling Series - October 3, 2013
- Product Camp Dublin 2013 - May 9, 2013
- The Second National Conference on Cloud Computing and Commerce - April 9, 2013
- Cloud Workshops in Excel @ Export Selling - April 4, 2013
- Product Management Information Seminar - March 7, 2013
- A Morning Seminar on Cloud Metrics, Tuesday 5 March - February 10, 2013
- OPPORTUNITIES IN M-HEALTH - February 7, 2013