For the 2nd Year, I’m delighted that Enterprise Ireland is taking part in the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference. The 2012 WPC which takes place in Toronto from July 8th to 12th and provides one of the best forums for companies to connect with Microsoft channel partners and with Microsoft staff, and to learn about the latest Microsoft programs, strategies, and cutting-edge technologies.
You can visit Digital WPC to find everything you need to know about the event.
Twelve to Fifteen Enterprise Ireland client companies are being offered the opportunity to participate in an ‘Ireland @ WPC’ stand at Microsoft WPC 2012. This is the second Enterprise Ireland participation at WPC and we are keen to build on last year’s success.
The Enterprise Ireland subsidised cost of participation at Microsoft WPC 2012 is €2,450 + 23% VAT per company.
- 1 Full Conference Pass (access to all areas) & Access to Microsoft Connect,
- Stand Participation: Logos on backdrop, flyers on stand, Use of stand & EI PR,
- Channel Partnering Workshop, 7th July
- How to sell to Channel partners
- How to better partner with Microsoft
- Networking Reception for clients, partners and prospects. Monday 9th
- Pre & Post Event Marketing to Press and Attendees
- Advance Assessments (To be completed in April/May):
- International Expansion Readiness Assessment
- Partner Channel Building Readiness Assessment
- Ideal Partner Profile definition template
- Partner Value Propositions definition template
- Competitive SWOT & differentiator’s analysis template
The competition for space on the Ireland Stand at this show will be intense so early registration is advised. Places will be allocated to qualified client companies on a first come, first served basis.
You can register at; https://www.eventsforce.net/enterpriseireland/444/register or get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org