The Irish Centre for Cloud Computing and Commerce is a government funded research centre based in DCU Business School, in collaboration with AIT & UCC, the centre has been established to support Irish companies operating or intending to operate in the cloud domain.
As part of the centre’s work we are conducting a short survey around Cloud Readiness of Irish companies.
A summary of the survey outputs & analysis will be made available to all participants, against which you may be able to benchmark your organisation. We would greatly welcome your participation in the survey using the following link.
For further information on the survey please contact email@example.com
- Bank of Ireland & Google: Enabling Enterprise Seminar - June 11, 2014
- Technology Survey by Amarach Research - February 17, 2014
- Finance 4 Growth – FX & Limiting the Risk of International Trade - October 11, 2013
- Cloud Workshops in Excel @ Export Selling Series - October 3, 2013
- Product Camp Dublin 2013 - May 9, 2013
- The Second National Conference on Cloud Computing and Commerce - April 9, 2013
- Cloud Workshops in Excel @ Export Selling - April 4, 2013
- Product Management Information Seminar - March 7, 2013
- A Morning Seminar on Cloud Metrics, Tuesday 5 March - February 10, 2013
- OPPORTUNITIES IN M-HEALTH - February 7, 2013