We all need to consider smarter ways of developing our business. R&D collaborations with universities are an innovative way for companies to save money on their R&D projects while at the same time tapping into expertise that they do not have. This may be the breakthrough your company needs. Find out how
- DCU can help you to save up to 80% of the cost of your next R&D project.
- DCU can provide access to university expertise that you don’t currently have in-house.
DCU Invent invites you to a free showcase event at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin on June 21st at 4pm. The event is to explain to companies how they can avail of generous grants and work closely with DCU to bring new products to market.
- “Collaborate to Innovate”
- How to Leverage Generous R&D Grants to Tap into University Research to Grow Your Business at this FREE event
- Location: Guinness Storehouse Dublin
- Date: 21st June 2012 at 4pm
To find out more about Enterprise Ireland’s Innovation Partnership Programme and how DCU’s research expertise can help your business, click the link below to register.
http://www4.dcu.ie/invent/Registration/ICT_Event.shtml . The event is free but places will be limited and will be on a first come first served basis. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DCU’s “Collaborate to Invent” Event Schedule:
An explanation of how companies can collaborate with universities, with speakers from DCU and Enterprise Ireland.
A number of leading companies will give an overview of how they worked with DCU to take advantage of research funding and grow their business
- Disney Research the elite invention-&-discovery arm of The Walt Disney Company
- Certivox an award winning start-up bringing security to cloud computing
- Ericsson the world leading telecoms equipment provider who have a major presence in Ireland
- Netwatch a fast growing Irish company who are using the latest communications technologies to revolutionise the security monitoring industry
Research Showcase and Networking Opportunity
Leading researchers will be on hand to explain their research expertise and explore how it can benefit your business. This covers a number of key areas: Image Analysis; Sensors; Cloud Computing; Language Technologies; Information Systems; Networks and Communications Engineering; Computer Modelling,; Health and Human Performance; and Manufacturing Engineering.