Enterprise Ireland are looking for a Senior Development Adviser for the Funds & Alternative Investment Sector, based in Dublin. Could you play a key part in developing Irish firms in the international financial services industry?
The Senior Development Adviser will work on the development of clients in the Investment Funds Sector, identifying and growing new clients and developing specific initiatives to drive sector growth.
The person appointed will, as key requirements for this role.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of, and experience in, the International Funds/Investment Management sectors
- Show the personal attributes required to support and guide entrepreneurial led companies.
- Be part of strong domestic and international networks.
- Have knowledge of the regulatory requirements for this sector,
- Hold a relevant professional qualification.
Visit EI’s official jobs site at www.enterprise-ireland.com/careers for the full job description and to find out more about the details of the application and selection process. Closing date for applications is 25th February 2011. Queries and questions should be directed to, myself, Sinead Buckley on +353 1 7272028 or emailed to email@example.com.
Enterprise Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.