The GTEC Conference attracts the key IT decision makers from all the Canadian Federal, Regional and local governments. The 2011 Conference stretches over 4 days, alongside a major exhibition of technology products and services.
For the first time, Enterprise Ireland is at GTEC. Along with the rest of the EI Toronto office, I’m looking forward to hosting six leading Irish technology companies at an ‘Innovation Ireland’ stand. As well as the stand, PR activities and setting up key one to one meetings, The Irish Ambassador to Canada, Ray Basset will also host a networking event on the evening of the 18th, inviting influencers within the government and public sector to meet with the Irish companies.
- pTools delivers powerful enterprise web content management solutions that enable their customers to generate and grow rich online websites, intranets and extranets. pTools software solutions are currently deployed across Government Departments (Ireland & UK), Local Council Authorities, Government & Health Service Providers. pTools have a local North American manager in Toronto.
- NetFort’s LANGuardian product is software that analyzes your network traffic. LANGuardian gives a unique level of visibility into everything that is happening on your network, including user activity, file and database monitoring, intrusion detection, bandwidth usage, and Internet access. Netfort has a North American manager based in Canada. They have sold their products into the public sector in Ireland, UK and Australia.
- Daonprovide an open software platform that enables governments and large service providers manage the biometric and biographic identities of its citizens, visitors, employees and criminals. Applications include areas such as immigration, border management, critical infrastructure protection, background checking and citizen identity schemes. 4 of the top 6 border management systems in the world have deployed or are in the process of employing Daon’s platform (Japan, UK e-Borders, US-VISIT, European Union Biometric Matching System – Visa Information System).
- iQuate has developed iQSonar; a powerful discovery platform built to handle highly complex infrastructure. Deployed agentlessly across the largest and most challenging of networks with multiple platforms, protocols, devices and applications, it delivers visibility of all physical, virtual and cloud-based assets, thanks to its extensive technical breadth and depth. They are a certified Oracle partner. In Canada they work with Softchoice and OnX.
- Spanish Point Technologies is an innovative software company working with Microsoft technologies to provide business systems which remove complexity, increase productivity and connect users to critical business information. They employ technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Office, BizTalk, SQL Server and LookupPoint™ to build great solutions.
- FlexTime is an Irish company that designs and implements software solutions for all types of issues related to time in the workplace and in the classroom. Flextime has clients across healthcare, financial services, education and construction in Ireland, UK and Holland. Clients incluye Irish government departments and local authorities in the UK.